Monday, August 17, 2009

Memories of Tafs

" Change is the only constant of life . " The sages say . Kv - Kendriya Vidyalaya
But how on earth do i keep saddness at bay ? Tafs - The Air Force School
When the familiar world of tafs has melted away ,
And I sit in my dreary new kv classroom today .

The best memories were just simple pleasures ,
These small pleasures do I carefully treasure
Fun with jags was great in measure ,
Basketball was my games period leisure .

We'd often hum along ,
Atul sir's newest song ,
The list of distractions were long
And my popularity strong

I had an identity there , I would stand out ,
And my popularity among teachers and peers was stout .
For competitions I was often sent ,
Teachers thought - in teaching me their time was well spent .

I wish that those things would happen here ,
I can attain that only with hard work sheer .
To attaining that status I'm near ,
But by being here my heart still sheds a tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment